You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 8:27pm

Victory in Profession Battle ...+2 to Locksmith Please Admin?

I know the event only pertained to Fishermen, Herbo, and Geo; but I was wondering since I was maxed in my Fishermen profession would you consider giving me a +2 in my Locksmith profession?

Here is the link to the battle. I got the second highest damage in the event. Just thought it was worth in inquirey. Thanks.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…92763765&stat=1
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Wednesday, January 5th 2011, 10:17pm

Theres no chance of that mate.... otherwise people will be asking for +2's on their healer proffesion, and that is a hell of a lot of gold

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 12:56am

well there is big difference in healer profession and the rest of them....one healer rep equals about 10 of the other or more...but yea I see you point. But I always say..if you don't ask they can never say yes. :smile: but thanks for the reply
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 2:06pm

Unfortunately that's not possible.