You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 5:58pm

more items in the fair

when I bought my stability battle axe on the 28th there was only 3 to choose from, now there are many more, if they had been there before I would have chosen a different one. My question is, can I be given that chance? I have a second question, where can I get my stability battle axe repaired? I have tried 3 different shops and cannot get it repaired. Thank you.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 6:04pm

There are only level 3,7 and 12. If you bought for level 3 you bought the right one for you :)

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 11:25am

Something like that happend the me too :-(

when i went to buy a red axe , the only one at the fair of wonders was the lev 3 killer axe...
I didnt know that i had to wait to buy the Big killer axe....

i am lev 8 and i was needed the Big killer axe , but when i saw i can only buy the level 3 killer axe i bought it cause i thought it was the only axe i could buy, now can i give my killer axe (30 gold) plus 6 more and buy the proper axe for my level ?

If not then it was a "trap" for me , and i wonder WHY i have to think 1000 times before i buy anything in this game ? why there are "traps" for players out there ???

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 12:02pm

The trade fair is closed now.