You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 9th 2023, 11:02pm

Hi, first of all i have to admit I'm pretty pissed rn, but how do you deal with guys who bought novice set and got 600 hp, 160 crit dmg on block? It feels like you could use every not real money resource and still stand no chance against this... Shouldn't this be more even? Probably the best advice is just to go higher lvl, but from what I know it's not possible to catch up with valour and rank level 5 onward.. Basically I wanna to address is the fact that real money set at level 3 would be competitive even with level 6,7 players. Is it really no way to compete without spending 39 euro/dolars? Or do you just make new magmar acc, cause they seem to be more inclined to spend real money?

*I'd love to make a point that this post isn't made to offend players that play like that.
https://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.p…501600&finish=0
Dear player,

There is nothing preventin a player to gain valour and reach their desired rank after level 5. In fact, there are a variety of options, such as storm in Plateau, Battlefields, Ancient Battlefields and Chaotic Battles. Additionally the ancient battlefields are available to players as of level 5 and onwards.

The only tricky point is that, during the Initiation to the Underground Knights questline, while all the other 4 quests can be performed in Battle in Caves, year 386, the second quest cannot be done there as it asks you to bring a signet from the crystalline caves, but you can still get it in the normal Crystalline Caves.

Lastly, after reaching level 11, you can complete the missing initation quests by exchanging sparks of heavenly fires.

Regarding all the other points, you can use "Feedback and Ideas" section of the forum and provide your valuable opinions on matters. You can post your feedback on here: https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…ard&boardID=138

Have a nice day!
Keep calm, I'm a MENTOR :)

Sunday, December 10th 2023, 9:52am

Hi :)

As a level 4 player myself I understand totally. FIrstly most of the big hitting players in that cave did not have the novice set. They have spent time and effort building strong characters. When I first startyed this character I was faced with the same issue ;). Take a look at my level 2-4 guide https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37686 and concentrate on your talents and buying tablets. Those players will also have been using decent buffs. This all takes a bit of time to build up, but if I did it so can you :D and it does not take as long as the age of my character before that scares you off. :noo: This period is a great time to learn about blesses and really find out what works for you!

As for valour it is really easy to get now so as my colleague Positron said another plan is to get your underground knights initiation done and move on if staying low level does not interest you. There is always a way :shuffle:

Good luck and keep fighting :yes:
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.