You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 8th 2023, 2:52am

ERROR Unable to login

Hi i´ve made rainbow and in half-time i started a fight and after i killed the monster i got stucked in that fight with a message that that Unable to Login. Logged off for longer time still in that fight. What happened there my internet connection and all was fine, i write that here , and in that time i still stuck in that fight. All my blessings gone. Pls help me out of this. :cry:

Wednesday, August 9th 2023, 8:45am

Hello MrsStaticFanatic,
it's possible that the game itself had a little "hiccup", or maybe your internet connection went down for a moment without you noticing it yourself? Did you clear the cache beforehand and restart the client including the updates?

Greetz Toomi
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Wednesday, August 9th 2023, 9:13am

Hello MrsStaticFanatic,
it's possible that the game itself had a little "hiccup", or maybe your internet connection went down for a moment without you noticing it yourself? Did you clear the cache beforehand and restart the client including the updates?

Greetz Toomi

Nah is server side problem, when i checked her fight in the morning it was 5h+ duration and the fight was not ended yet, so probably something got stuck when she entered fight at around 2a.m. which is server reset time.
Pity i don't have any screenshot but i wonìt be that surprised since from 1:30 to 2:10 is the time where you better do not move at all otherwise game do something crazy to you :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, August 9th 2023, 10:26am

Nah is server side problem, when i checked her fight in the morning it was 5h+ duration and the fight was not ended yet, so probably something got stuck when she entered fight at around 2a.m. which is server reset time.
Pity i don't have any screenshot but i wonìt be that surprised since from 1:30 to 2:10 is the time where you better do not move at all otherwise game do something crazy to you
That may well be possible :) :D
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling: