You are not logged in.

Tuesday, August 8th 2023, 2:52am

ERROR Unable to login

Hi i´ve made rainbow and in half-time i started a fight and after i killed the monster i got stucked in that fight with a message that that Unable to Login. Logged off for longer time still in that fight. What happened there my internet connection and all was fine, i write that here , and in that time i still stuck in that fight. All my blessings gone. Pls help me out of this. :cry:

Wednesday, August 9th 2023, 8:45am

Hello MrsStaticFanatic,
it's possible that the game itself had a little "hiccup", or maybe your internet connection went down for a moment without you noticing it yourself? Did you clear the cache beforehand and restart the client including the updates?

Greetz Toomi
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Wednesday, August 9th 2023, 9:13am

Hello MrsStaticFanatic,
it's possible that the game itself had a little "hiccup", or maybe your internet connection went down for a moment without you noticing it yourself? Did you clear the cache beforehand and restart the client including the updates?

Greetz Toomi

Nah is server side problem, when i checked her fight in the morning it was 5h+ duration and the fight was not ended yet, so probably something got stuck when she entered fight at around 2a.m. which is server reset time.
Pity i don't have any screenshot but i wonìt be that surprised since from 1:30 to 2:10 is the time where you better do not move at all otherwise game do something crazy to you :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, August 9th 2023, 10:26am

Nah is server side problem, when i checked her fight in the morning it was 5h+ duration and the fight was not ended yet, so probably something got stuck when she entered fight at around 2a.m. which is server reset time.
Pity i don't have any screenshot but i wonìt be that surprised since from 1:30 to 2:10 is the time where you better do not move at all otherwise game do something crazy to you
That may well be possible :) :D
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling: