You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:33pm

psychiotrist needed (it's not a trade post)

So, I have a list of people who seriously need psychiotrist that you can ask me in private in game or by mail whenever I have curse of silence on me.
dangerouse people in dangerouse area !
these people are wild, anrgy, sad, lonely, angry again, and some serious mental issues that I dont want to say because its considered insult eventhough it's fact.
I will be waiting for people who can help them please contact me in game :D :sneakers:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:50pm

Ticket to gain freedom

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:55pm

I did consider it

Ticket to gain freedom
even got diamonds prepared for it but then seeing how much mags love me made me reconsider. right after that seeing how many multie accounts and friendships are going on between MIB and mags made me think again.
and lastly asked guards and they said it's a one way ticket.
so... a bit tough to proceed the way things are :)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 9:23am

I think you meant psychiatrist.
dangerous*
angry*
don't*
it's*
even though*
a fact*
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 11:07pm

I think you meant psychiatrist.
dangerous*
angry*
don't*
it's*
even though*
a fact*
I think everyone understood what I meant, only you felt the urge to work as an autocorrect program instead of a human being :)

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 12:57am

I thought canadian were......

were.......

mmm.... canadian....

but after meeting you and your bunch of friends, well...... you're nothing better than others
404 not found

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 11:56pm

The problem is that Canadian part...its the human part...Magmar Canadians are the best!

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 11:57pm

*is not the Canadian part*