You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 12th 2011, 3:50am

Epic Fail Cave Event:)

I've re-posted this here because I want an answer.

Even good manners would dictate a generic reply of "we are looking into your issue" but we get nothing just more and more junk. This is getting beyond a joke. Xmas is almost here and then new year. Well how about giving us the best xmas present ever a game we pay loads of $ for that really works:)

I know come Monday I'll get a forum ban for shouting and swearing in other posts.......

But hey I'm past caring now. I never get a sensible answer, if I get an answer at all. Oh "cut and paste" "clear your cashe, open port lmao" come on do you think we are all idiots?

Why can't you guy's make the simple things work rather that wasting time on all these new things????

Yes we need to grow and expand and develop..........but first and formost we need to make the stuff work we already have!!!

Facebook event rules...lmao

Seriously though this really need to be sorted... I'm not gona shout and swear this time...i'll ask nicely...

Admins please please please give us a xmas present.....all I ask for the thousands of dollars I put into this game is.......wait for it...............

You got it a game that works..........Not loads of new events that "yet again, and this one must be the most epic fail of the lot" don't work as you bill them.

Just spend your time and our money making this server work as it should and as you advertise it........Do you seriously think I want to ask my RL friends (yes I have a few) to join this game via Facebook ect, when you can't even get the simple things right??? Don't think I even need to answer that one lmfao.

Come on admins it's not rocket science...Treat your wage paying customers with some respect before you lose them!!!

It's much cheaper to keep the customers you have ...than try to find new ones!!

P.S Please don't insult me yet again tomorrow by giving me some free bless that I neither want/need/or can use for anything useful....All we ask as paying customers is a game that works:)

Trauma xx

Monday, December 12th 2011, 1:07pm

Thank you Trauma, I will forward your message.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 6:20am

Thank you Yvil..you seem like the only one of the admins that actually care about US(The Players)... I really don't like complain:)....but we do pay $1000 into this game and even a thank you we will look into your issue is appreciated....

A lack of commication can and will kill this game. Just cut and paste answers will not do. You have issues we get that...but admiting that is no big thing....Saying we screwed up and we are sorry would at least be something. We love this game and want it to work. But it works both ways please don't insult us with gernecic cut and paste posts about always our connection is bad etc. If the game has a problem...Man up and say Yes we messed up sorry and sort the problem out. By that I mean fix the stuff we have already not work on new stuff that will just add to the issues!! There are so many current issuses, just look at city pub/conntact game admin sections. It is just full of stuff that don't work.

We the players and the payers are getting really pissed off with this broken belts/armour etc etc and instead of fixing it you work on new stuff like facebook!!!

All we ask for is a game that works as it should and as you advertise. You even sent me an email to my old account telling me how wonderfull the game is and what great stuff I can get...........How about you keep the paying players you have right now by fixing all these issues. Than wasting time and money on getting new player, that wont stay cause the promises you offer about gameplay etc etc just are not true... They wiil just go play WOW or some such game and spend their $ there. I understand this is a business and not just a game for you guys....but it's also US the players that pay the bills and make this business function.

So to keep the business running. Keep the playing/paying people happy. Better customer service/ comminication is needed in a big way. Just an aknowledgment of our problems would be nice. Come on it's easy to post on forum...I did it yesterday with a load of sarcastic ****. But seriously would it be so hard for you guy's to answer our questions???

Maybe i wouldn't have to have one/two/three/four:) of my crazy rants if we just got some answers to stuff.

Wow got through that whole thing without shouting or swearing....must be a first:)

Merry Xmas Admins.

P.S I don't hate you and know you got a tough job to do, But talk to us player more we might just understand if we knew what was going on...and we might also be able to help you stop making massive mistakes. We play the game and in case some cases understand the game dymanic maybe more than you do. I refer to things like the rag leather from chests. You might have thought it was great idea and great reward(i can see your thinking) but cause you dont play the game or seem to understand it what you did was screw with the whole game ecomony. It has been posted before so i won't go into it. You have mentors and guards if you don't trust us players maybe try talking to them before you do these crazy things?

PPS not sure how i didn't get a forum ban after last nights ranting everywhere on forum..but thanks for that and seriously guy's and girls please sort this server out we love the game and just want it to work............talk to us .....answer our questions....and fix this server .....that is all we ask..not much i know:)

Trauma xx