You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 2:44am

beer fest quest is still shown as active quest

my list of active quests still shows the recent beer fest even though I completed it and the time has run out for this quest as well. there is no decline button either for me to remove it.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 2:46am

if noticed a forum bug as well shown above. I did not enter 'no no', but this is shown in the post above. I have seen other posts with a word at the end of a line duplicated on the start of the next line.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 10:45am

The Beer Fest quest has now been removed.

I don't see any "no no" in your post.

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 2:49pm

onteresting that the 'no no' is gone now, but it was there for at least 1/2 hour after I posted. I checked it several times.

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 11:31am

That's because you are using the client to browse the forum. The client replicates the last word of a line sometimes when reading a post.
:drink: