You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 12:24am

Can't complete Buzzing Siege [4]

I started the Buzzing Seige quest and eventhough I have killed all the Zg Queens it won't let me complete the quest.

Sly Cove - 22:57 You have already managed to lure out and kill the Zigred Queen in this location. Now you can go in search of the next queen.

Settlement Angrukhon - 23:01 You open a vial of pheromones and the wind instantly lifts the aroma and spreads it around the district. Lured by the smell, the queen leaves her burrow and attacks you with a menacing buzz.
23:01 You have been attacked by Zigred Queen [5] .

Lost Wastelands - 23:07 You have already managed to lure out and kill the Zigred Queen in this location. Now you can go in search of the next queen.

Glade od Dreams - 23:10 You open a vial of pheromones and the wind instantly lifts the aroma and spreads it around the district. Lured by the smell, the queen leaves her burrow and attacks you with a menacing buzz.
23:10 You have been attacked by Zigred Queen [5].

Barrow of Death - 23:17 You open a vial of pheromones and the wind instantly lifts the aroma and spreads it around the district. Lured by the smell, the queen leaves her burrow and attacks you with a menacing buzz.23:17
You have been attacked by Zigred Queen [5] .

Then when I go back to the Hunter he says this..

Conversation about the Zigred Queens
Have a breather, warrior. Even a skilled warrior like you needs to take a little break. You will need a lot of strength to overcome the remaining Queens [5] , but don't take too long dealing with them!
Then I won't wait any longer, hunter! I need to deal with the Zigred Queens as quickly as possible!

Please help.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 1:21am

Did u perhaps leave one of the fights after you died?
The most common problem with buzzing siege is that people leve the fight immediately after they die.
To avoid dont every use the get outta fight option. Gotta stay in till the victory message comes up for all 5 queens.
Go to back and respraw the pheremones in the area till u find the culprit. If thats not the problem then gotta wait till admins come back after weekend :)

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 9:02pm

Thanks Dullahan, I did as you suggested and it works. Many thanks for your advice.