You are not logged in.

Friday, October 8th 2010, 10:47pm

Insults

Seems no one can tell insults in this game I report what I feel is an insult and get told do not abuse the complain function. This is not a proper way to handle this. So now I ask for Admins to list what insults are. As no one knows what to report or not report.
Thanks

Monday, October 11th 2010, 11:46am

What some people regard as an insult might be rather harmless fro others. So even if you feel insulted this might not be meant as an insult.

There is no comprehensive list of what is an insult or not, often it is more a matter on common sense. Because of thet there might be cases where you might disagree.

If you believe that a severe insult (not just something you can have differeent opinions about) was not punished, please send us a chat log of the conversation to support@warofdragons.com.

There is no comprehensive list of what is an insult or not, often it is more a matter on common sense. Because of thet there might be cases where you might disagree.

We want everyone to enjoy the game and part of that is to make sure that the chat is free of insults. But we are not interested in punishing as many players as possible and we cannot punish for everything that might be regarded as potentially offensive by anyone. But remember: if you want t punish a player for something they did in game, there scrolls of attack and other ways to show other players, that you disagree.:bitva: