You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 3:32am

Valour for beach party

I noticed a post from malle (in one of numorus threat about beach party shambles that went on this weekend) saying that Humans that were in GB where certain people used thire mounts will get no valour?

Please explain why i am being penialised for Firstly other peoples mistakes? I was in fight according to all the rules stated in news? I had no idea a mount was being used when i joined. So why do i get punished for this?

Secondly Admins complete shambles of organising this event. If you had arranged the event correctly in first place no one would have been able to summon anything? and then the rings issues. Mags were even told by Yrvil that rings were cool, then all of sudden they are not allowed when i try to use mine? how is this fair?

And lastly the lag this weekend has been a total joke for me and many others I couldn't even take part in most of the event. Ended up using browser which is barely functional right now... Client does not work at all.
And yes i clearer all the stuff re-installed client 3 times open every port on my PC updated flash etc, etc , etc yawn yawn yawn.

I do understand you Admins try but please fix these problem as they are really getting frustrating for me and many others. We spend a lot of money on this game and all we ask for in return is a useable product that we can all enjoy and have fun playing.

Please ensure i get the correct amount of valour from this weekends event as i followed all rules in every fight....and most of all fix the server so i can play game...i hate fishing lmao i just want to be able to fight again.

Thanks for your help and hopefully your understanding in what has been the worst weekend i have since playing the game. I really thought seriously(for first time ever)about quiting the game it was really that bad!!!!!

Trauma