You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 12:09am

can't enter GB

I just tried to enter a GB for 5 min..humans have 98 strength advantage but whoever i click to attack the screen just refreshes and nothing happens..

tried all attacks but keeps refreshing and nothing happens...got hexed and buyakad while doing this

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 9:28am

Did you clear your cache?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 2:07pm

Yes I did. I hit a gungl in the hunt screen that had the exlamation on its head and instead of being ion the human/mag fight it was just me against gungl. I could hit mobs but not any of the humans there

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 9:19pm

It throws us out , like battle is outweighted on our side.
Yet as you can see
In this fight which is the second one in the same day today that we re loosing because we cant enter, the fight is still open according to GB rules.
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..

Friday, September 30th 2011, 10:22am

Thanks for reporting that. we are currently investigating that issue. Please keep posting fight links of these battles and if possible more information at what point the battle closes. Is this happeneing with all Great Battles?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

wanderer84 [13] 

Head Guard Magmar

Friday, September 30th 2011, 10:54am

3 times that i have personally tried to enter a GB after it has turned into one, each time i had the same issue.
It was throwing me out ,as if it was outweighted for magmar side.
i have a bottle of hope that keeps my heart sedated..