You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 8:54am

curse?

Hi. Could you tell me what I did and you gave me curse "Illegal transfer of game goods." Thanks

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 9:12am

Hi. Because I have the same curse, I think its because loan I gave to barbar Druss. But - I dont understand the curse. We are two persons, friends, not one person. We wrote information about loan to contracts forum, to our character infor + info we play from the same PC. To make contract I use my notebook and barbar Druss my table PC. I play this game more than 8 months, I saw many characters with info about playing sister, brother, friend, other character from the same PC.

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 12:07pm

For detailed information about curses please use the guard forum or contact ban@warofdragons.com.