You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 24th 2024, 10:18pm

Dailly Paper 24-05-24

wich kind of player you are?

A total of 22 Votes have been submitted.

32%

- PVP player (7)

41%

- PVE player (9)

23%

- Reputation player (5)

36%

- relax chill don't derenge me (8)

Every day is a test, with some players succeeding and others failing. Over the past few weeks, we've seen the human race evolve in a linear fashion. Which is a good thing, while their enemies are still resisting them.

As a newspaper worker, i've asked questions that could have cost me my life. but it's part of my job to keep you satisfied.

here are the questions i asked and the answers i received: :woody:
1V1 who wil win Ajan VS Mighty? ( everyone knows them, you can even call it a clasico.)
- They answered Mighty wil win :king:
1V1 Who wil Win ( here i won't write the name becausse as i said my life is in danger ;( )
- The player that won the 1v1 is actualy in Invictus clan :stronger:
I was looking for information about the HH clan, so I had to ask a player from this clan that everyone knows. What about players leaving or joining the clan?

- in each clan there are changes and players prefer to stay in a clan where they feel most comfortable :smoke:
and no guys, HH players :fight: doesn't cheat they just know how to play :knight:

BlackListed a clan? No. a Family :yes: . they've been through a lot. Merge after Merge, War after War. And they are still here and with one of the best clan talent. don't forget they are more than 40 clan in this game. :sarcastic: the question was: In 2024 this time what are the objectif from the clan blacklisted?
- as always just have fun ( I would like to add that a true leader's goal is to keep the clan active and together.thats what he is doing) :smoke: let's hope one day they'll have a mask clan. for now i'll keep on spying XD

It's always nice to know which clan is starting to become dangerous.!!!! :ninja:

- Academy of Chaos ( Gods players lvl 6-14)
-Intense ( nexte CW wil give me a clear feedback about them)
- Dark ridder ( good in ranking but don't see the players in hesitation)

The next newspaper will talk about players who are over- or underestimated :stronger: