You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 8:27am

Admins Vooduu had the account hacked

Hello,
Vooduu and I play in the same lan house, and he had his account hacked, your character is in jail, please release him from jail, he was not at fault. It will change your password, so that this does not happen again. Thank you for your attention.

The War Lord.

Friday, November 26th 2010, 10:33am

Please tell him to contact support@warofdragons.com from the email address under which his account is registered.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 7:53am

Any solution?

Monday, November 29th 2010, 11:49am

This is an issue only concerning the player Vooduu and us, we can not provide any information here. Please do not flood the admin forum.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 5:28am

Hello Cross Knight, you have some news about my problem?

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 11:04am

Please provide us the information we have asked you for in our email.

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 2:54am

I release all information, I am waiting to be released from jail.

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 10:55am

Please read our emails carfully and answer to all the question we have asked there.

Sunday, December 5th 2010, 8:33am

Hello, I answered all the emails you sent me, and until now I had no solution to my problem. You know what's going on? Thank you for your attention.

Monday, December 6th 2010, 11:26am

You have not provided the information we asked for. This issue cannot be discussed in the forum.