You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 6:41pm

New season of clan wars..

.. this time with exclusive bezels for paypalers!

Was last season of clan wars too much of a challenge? No matter how much you paid, you couldn't sit back and get a free win?
Great news! This time you don't need tactics or skill to feed that superiority complex of yours. Now it can be done from the comfort of private sale shop!

I claim copyright but you may use it for advertising :shuffle:
And it is a joke... with just a smudge of food for thought.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 12:14am

I wonder if this season will come with same bugs as the last one did

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 2:23am

Lol, I don't know that those bezels are really going to make much difference. But I did pick up on your sarcasm a little :o)

But you don't have to be a paypaller, you just have to enrich the paypallers!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 10:36am

I wonder if this season will come with same bugs as the last one did

Elaborate?

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 10:36am

.. this time with exclusive bezels for paypalers!

Was last season of clan wars too much of a challenge? No matter how much you paid, you couldn't sit back and get a free win?
Great news! This time you don't need tactics or skill to feed that superiority complex of yours. Now it can be done from the comfort of private sale shop!

I claim copyright but you may use it for advertising :shuffle:
And it is a joke... with just a smudge of food for thought.

Life is so hard

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 10:37am

On the bright side this time we have bounties

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 2:41pm

First day clan wars didnt start right, you delayed it.. then some clan had problems delivering members into islands.
Also what are the change of fight the same clan, I dont know... like 4 or 5 times in the same stage (2 stage)?

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, March 6th 2017, 9:53pm

We cant set members, after time run out we got random on island, i stayed in reserve but cant leave. We cant use any spirits, nor i cant leave clanwars. i lost 30min of bless for nothing

Monday, March 6th 2017, 10:58pm

No problems here, probably you did something wrong inside :D

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 6:10am

We cant set members, after time run out we got random on island, i stayed in reserve but cant leave. We cant use any spirits, nor i cant leave clanwars. i lost 30min of bless for nothing

Hello, I am writing here as I may have answers for the chaos that happened during your clan war:

1. We cant set members - That may happen if you do not have a Warlord (or clan leader) in the battle

2. after time run out we got random on island - That happens when the time run and the members were not distributted (ref. to 1.)

3. i stayed in reserve but cant leave - That hapens when the clan has more than 6 participants and at least 6 were distributed (in your case random), then the reserve couldn't be distributed because:
a. There was no Warlord or clan leader in the battlefield (ref. to 1.);
b. Before the time of thereserve's auto-distribution passed there was no island that was having a battle going on (if I recall correct by memory, that time is 1hr 20mins;

4. We cant use any spirits - That may happen if:
a. There was no Warlord or clan leader in the battlefield (ref. to 1.);
b. The Warlord/s and the clan leader were already sent in battle after after the manual or auto distribution of the reserve. If they enter battle before distributing the spirits, then spirits can no longer be distributed.

5. nor i cant leave clanwars - You couldn't leave clan wars because there was battles going on and you, in the case as a reseve:
a. Had to get distributed and win or lose your fight so you can leave;
b. Had to wait all the battles to finish so you can leave the battlefield;

6. i lost 30min of bless for nothing - Going to help your clan is not losing bless, but if you did not have Warlord or clan leader in the battle then this is clan problem. Please make sure you set one (or more) warlords for future Clan War runs. And in case you have them all in the battlefield agree between yourself who will be the person to distribute your clan warriors.

I hope that helps not to you only, but to all warriors who got Clan Wars 'issues'. :rose:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 9:38am

our enemys have same problem, on both side no warlord shown.

last season we dont have this problem, and yes i have the right to set members, i did 3 times every week on wind rose.

all what u say muffin i know before, when clanwars start on both side was no warlord shown in statistics, our enemy cant use any reserve or spirits. So for me its probably any kind of bug.

i check some other clnwars from yesterday too i see there are some more where both sides not had a warlord