You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 10:57am

About Battlefield Tournament prizes

I was wondering how exactly will the winners for the cerrador and shankar amulets be established. The exprimation form the news isn't very clear.

Quoted

Most Diverse Battlefields Won
Most Diverse Battlefields Participated

I'm of course not reffering to the distinction between won and participated, that's obvious :lol:.
But what exactly does "Most Diverse Battlefields" mean? There are just 4 types so there can't be a lot of "diversity". For example I, as a lvl 6, can not do Tallar does that mean that my "most diverse" number can be at most 3 so I have no chance cause there will be a lot of people who can do all 4?
Or is there another way of calculating this number that determines the winners? Can you give us an exact formula?

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 11:01am

To wibn the "most diverse" prizes you have to take part in all at least one of each of the four battlefields.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: