You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 11:33pm

Killed the Beast in Arena

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…989460&finish=0

Today I did my first Beast in arena.....I fought him on my own with the help of cz....Kiterunner did the Beast afterwards....however, stats show him receiving valour reward and not me......I received a message in chat window to say I had killed the Beast and received 10 uk rep, 50 exp and valour reward.....rep I received but didnt appear to get 50 exp or valour reward.....also, quest moved from accepted to reoccuring.

Thanks

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 11:41pm

The quest is a reoccuring quest. Once you have accepted the quest ...then completed it ....you automatically recieve the rewards, and it moves to the reoccuring quest tab in the quests log. Often times when you recieve valor and exp it will not show up immediately but if you refresh you should see your stats have increased.

Congratz on your first beast. :drink:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Monday, August 1st 2011, 12:43am

You need 2000+ UK rep to get valour from the beast. If you dont have that, you only get UK rep from it.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 2:55pm

merv's explanation is correct.