You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 12th 2024, 2:54pm

Pop up windows

I have a small issue with pop-up windows.
Everytime one opens, it gets smaller. So for example if I open a chest, the pop up window will be 10x10, then the next chest I open, the window is 5x5 etc. So I have to manually stretch them everytime otherwise they get so small that I can't click on use. It does it for everything (food, rune elements, decks, combat backpack...) I tried updating scripts and ticking the "Dialog boxes always on top of the cleint" but did not make any difference.

If you have a fix for that already, I am eager to know it :)

Thanks,

Aka

Wednesday, June 12th 2024, 6:09pm

Okay, first thing
i really need to honor your work on this- to be fair nice client.
I like the new functions, even if some doesnt work correctly, but overall the client ist fast enough to play with
i dont have(much) probllems while playing, but i hope that few things will be better in futuring updates:

- pls owrk on NLS, it doesnt work in my client, and i heard that there are mcuh probs, so pls fix it
-pls do an search bar in chat log
-notification settings-dont know if just bugged, but i dont get messages from attack start or something, and i would be nice if u can add a notification for battlefields confirmation
-shop for energy pls refill energy when buy somethink, or a window where u can say how much u want to buy

Sunday, June 16th 2024, 12:00pm

slow loading

For me, the client is quite a bit slower. When I move locations you can see the loading circle which goes to 100%, it does that twice and is quite slow to load.
Also fighting is really bad, especially pvp where the hourglass just spins, usually I get hit 2 or 3 times before I get to hit back :-(

It might be my computer or that I am in NZ, but the other client was better for me.

Cheers

Tuesday, June 18th 2024, 5:57am

try add: Fonts enlarge on any opened page in tabs, like item info, library pages and such. And on Dwarium chat log interface itself.

By the way, i did the Dwarium installation with a simple

Source code

chmod +x DwariumEuro-6.4.4.AppImage
command... as a Linux rookie... :clap:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

This post by "Zeitlos" (Thursday, June 20th 2024, 1:51am) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, June 20th 2024, 1:52am)

Thursday, June 20th 2024, 1:52am

• Issue with scrolling down in the backpack, it is interrupted because of the two slides, and thus slower.
  • Closing tabs via double-click no longer possible.
  • Chat panel height function (former F7/F8 tabs) will be missed, very helpful when re-reading chat discussions or opening a large number of chests.
  • Issue when attacking with 4x-speed.
  • Issue opening some instance maps (Ancient battlefields).

Thursday, June 20th 2024, 2:14am

try add: Fonts enlarge on any opened page in tabs, like item info, library pages and such. And on Dwarium chat log interface itself.

and need font selection with game client,

and plz add chat search in chat log.
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading