You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 9:26pm

Author: Patologoanatom

Lags in game

I write Error, 7 fights correctly "Dear administration I killed monsters on Kroffdor Warcamp, from them money fell, but in a backpack the sum didn't increase, who compensates to me about 30 fights, I have noticed it later 40 minutes, I beat Krofdor 12lvl+Sammon how us to find a way out of a current situation, I have informed Anastasya it have advised to write to you, have now killed the monster, now money increases, but who will return me that that cunningly isn't known where? "

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 7:13pm

Lags in game

I haven't received money and in a chat they were displayed

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 7:12pm

Lags in game

17:05 Fight begun: Attack on Fierce Kroffdor[href=]. 17:07 Fight ended: Attack on Fierce Kroffdor[href=]. 17:07 » Dark Shard: Received: Dark Shard[href=]*1 pcs. 17:07 » Dark Shard: Received: Dark Shard[href=]*2 pcs. 17:07 You have received 40 61. 17:08 You have attacked Fierce Kroffdor [12][>[href=]. 17:08 Fight begun: Attack on Fierce Kroffdor[href=]. 17:10 Player [href=] [href=] Dmt [13][>[href=] has left the game. 17:10 Fight ended: Attack on Fierce Kroffdor[href=]. 17:10 » Dark Shard: Receiv...

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 7:02pm

Lags in game

Dear administration I killed monsters on Kroffdor Warcamp, from them money fell, but in a backpack the sum didn't increase, who compensates to me about 30 fights, I have noticed it later 40 minutes, I beat Krofdor 12lvl+Sammon how us to find a way out of a current situation, I have informed Anastasya it have advised to write to you, have now killed the monster, now money increases, but who will return me that that cunningly isn't known where?