You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 9:44pm

Author: - Minerva -

Turkish

Arkadaşlar 3. meslek olarak hırsız mesleğini düşünüyorum, elimde de bir miktar biriktirdiğim para var. Tabii önceliğim set tamamlamak ama set tamamladıktan sonra bir süre daha seviye atlamayıp 4. seviye için hazırlık yapmayı düşünüyorum. Hırsız mesleğinin bu seviyede bana getirisi olur mu, yani vereceğim 15 altına değer mi yoksa ileri seviyeleri bekleyip ikinci plana mı atmalıyım?

Monday, July 27th 2015, 1:10pm

Conlegret Cards

Conlegret Cards are collection items that, when put together, can provide players some extra advantages. Each deck has their own property; some decks can summon wraiths, and some can give people blesses. They can be obtained from Pack of Cards, which is usually sold at trade fairs and can be received from a Gift of Heaven super game. Also 3 of the same cards can be changed for another pack at the Old Library. Speaking of the Old Library, once you have gathered all cards from a collection, you ar...

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 10:16am

Which is your favourite event in game?

Wait, what kind of events are we talking about? If the mini-events in game count my favorite would be Graveyard Lights because right now it's just like easy money If they don't, probably Mirror Magic because, well I've never been lucky enough to get any 15 point prizes but I get tons of quicksilver from that event. As for custom events, nothing too fancy but, there used to be some special monster events way back in, idk, 2010ish? I even remember a Gungl occupation all around the Faeo (which were...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 12:37pm

Collecting resources is boring!

I usually read game guides and try to figure out what should I do to achieve my future goals, so while I make the money I also plan what to do with it Apart from that, I usually just watch videos on YouTube, Since I'm only level 3 I can gather resources really fast, so I don't really need too much distraction thought, so most of the time rather than watching videos, stalking other player's profiles does the trick for me

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 12:24pm

Your perfect Battlefield

First off, the current level system in the Ancient Plateau is obviously unfair, as higher levels easily crush lower level so grouping levels as 1-5, 6-10 definitely wouldn't work. However, groups of two levels such as 3-4, 5-6 should be working fine, and I believe that's how it currently is, so that should remain the same. One thing that would definitely make PvP a much better experience is to ban all kinds of summons. Especially when trade fair (and hence red medallions of call) are around, I s...