You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Monday, April 25th 2011, 10:01pm

Author: Scuba Steve

Elixir of Healing wounds

Elixir of healing wounds: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=109568791 The word "maximnal" should be "maximal" ~ Scuba Steve

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 4:49am

arich94

Quoted so ever hear back on how i can fix the problem with legend? - arich94 Not rushing you, but can I please get response soon. arich94 is really interested in joining the game here and I'd like to have him get his difficulties sorted out...

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 2:21am

arich94

I am trying to refer a friend of mine to this game. He said that he's having troubles with the game. When he plays on his browser he said that the buttons on the top simply do not appear. I recommended that he download the client but he said this to me: Quoted "that game isnt working for me, the client wont download so i have no idea how to get the buttons that are supose to be at the top of the page" - arich94 Him and I communicate via another game. He said that the game looks real good and he ...

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, 11:04pm

Really bad lag

Two effects from really bad lag. One, I timed out and lost a battle in DH. Items were damaged and not really much you can do about that... but I'm annoyed about the timing and place of it. Secondly (which is what I am actually asking you to look into), my instance map is broken. It comes up initially as Crystal Caves, but then when I switch it to the derelict house... I dont show up in the map. Its just annoying that I have to guess where I am. But please fix the second problem. If you can do so...

Monday, February 28th 2011, 8:20pm

Lucky Star reminder banner getting in the way

As it stands there is only one fireflower in Buimar. Normally I would be picking it, but I cannot. Why? Because the lucky star banner informing me that I have 2 days 10 hours and 50 minutes to get a paypal discount is obstructing my ability to pick this flower. Its nice to be reminded, but the placement of the reminder is... not ideal. Can you move it to another spot on the screen or remove it completely from the hunt screen? It would be much appreciated. ~ Scuba Steve

Monday, February 28th 2011, 7:13am

Small question

I noticed that you updated the game a bit where a sound goes off whenever you get messaged. Is there a way to shut the sound off or even change it to a different sound? That would be much appreciated. ~ Scuba Steve

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 6:14am

Problem with the Philosopher's Stone Quest

Nevermind, I see what it is that I did. Disregard this. I have a habit of posting before I check things thoroughly.

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 6:10am

Problem with the Philosopher's Stone Quest

Ok, so the requirements to do the quest are 1 diamond and 1 phkadd amulet of call OR attack. I have a diamond and a phkadd amulet of call but when I go to do the quest it says that I MUST have an amulet of attack. Maybe it is just a translation error, but from what the quest requirements state, I have the necessary requirements... can you fix this and refund me for buying a phkadd amulet of call? ~ Scuba Steve

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 4:50am

Is it possible...?

Is it possible for a human and a magmar to be married in game? Cuz I am curious...

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 9:05am

My auction house screen is busted

Now my navigator is busted too. All this stuff happened once I turned level 6... maybe that has something to do with it?

Monday, January 10th 2011, 8:37pm

It also won't let me put up new lots or check up on my bids. I need this checked out and fixed immediately, please.

Monday, January 10th 2011, 8:24pm

Everytime I get on Auction house and try to flip a page it sends me the following searched items: Blue & Armor. It automatically does this even if I type in green weapons and try to flip the page it will take me back to blue armor. It only shows page one and this is a big problem for me as I cannot buy my great lifes in bulk anymore because I can no longer see anything past page 1. P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Friday, December 31st 2010, 9:25am

Reminder of some people we lost we should remember from LOD

@ JC DUDE! You are a legend. You need to make a comeback, the mags are starting to get comfortable walking outside again @Faelivrin You got a lot of the people I was going to add. Still I wish to add some more: Fia_Pyroness - My mentor. She no longer plays this game, but was probably the most efficient and tactical F2P player I know. Katheryn - The first player to reach level 9 healer... Sir Nasty - One of the toughest mothers I knew. Kev - What a guy. One of the funniest mags I ever met on the ...

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 7:20am

Password problems

Hello there, My brother plays this game as well. He hasn't played in well over a year and so he forgot his password. He did the "recover your password" option which sent him a reset password link to his email. The only problem is that he doesn't know the password to that email account because he hasn't used it regularly in over 3 years. The email he does use is MVSLambeau92 (will verify the site name later). I was wondering if you could have your technical team reroute the character to this emai...

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 3:47am

Broken Quest

Is this going to be fixed? Am I supposed to have 2 Stone Lotus Quests open?

Friday, December 24th 2010, 5:39am

Broken Quest

It has to deal with the Stone Lotus quest. I don't think I am supposed to have 2 quests for him. I have one which is fine, gather 100 felinoy roaches. The other is kill 10 young aborises. I did this second one and the game did not recognize that I collected the wood. It also will not let me continue in the dialogue with the Stone Lotus guy. It is pretending that the quest doesnt exist pretty much... Can you fix this?

Wednesday, December 22nd 2010, 12:01am

Translation Mixup

I kow this is a Russian made game, but I can't speak it. I just noticed that Mila's nursery has some dialogue that is still in Russian. I just thought I'd let you guys know about that first.