Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 9:08am

Author: -asoul-

panel , the codes ?

thank-you , hate it this , i would give up too eazy

Monday, June 27th 2011, 12:28pm

panel , the codes ?

anyone know the codes of the panel....driving me crazy... Decipher the coordinates of the Islands of Eternal Frost, encoded on the mysterious panel, then go talk to Galash the Merchant again.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 12:09am

can't attack anything

i'm about to lvl , at 99.87% i have been fighting with zombies , now i can't attack anything keep getting messages , Unable to initiate fight! but i can fish and trade with a teammate ??

Monday, March 21st 2011, 10:47pm

delete my and girlfriends account ,

can you please delete my accounts oscarjove@hotmail.co.uk the new one u told me to do oscarjove@hotmail.com my girlfriends ................................sallythestripper@hotmail.co.uk you guys keep putting me in jail , and keep telling me to make a new , you guys don't realy know what your doing , so i will listen to higher up. so please delete these character and i'll start new again... as for my girlfriend she nolonger want to play here

Monday, March 21st 2011, 9:54am

again put in prison , ????

If you and your girlfriend want to play from the same computer your characters have to belong to the same race and they are not allowed to trade with each other or to oin the same fights. this is an answer i got from u guys , my girlfiends only wanted to try the game ,and she's lvl3 , we didn't even trade, she stoped playing the day u put us in jail,. as i said made a new character , this one. .now , i have both in prison, what now do a new one???? again.? please reply in oscarjove@hotmail.co.uk...

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 4:29pm

again put in prison , ????

why i'm i put to prison again , last time you guys said because of my GL , wantting to try the game , we have 2 pc , in the house , u told me i have to pay to get $125.00 us , or make new one, so i made new one , on hotmail , my GL, hasn't played since, and told you guys what she though of you adminds, i do made a new account played 4 days , did new character as you advised me , lvled him to lvl3 , 4 days playing this while playing i get put to prison , agiain ??? whats wrong now??? you guys not...