You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 8:26pm

Author: Ehlowyn

Difficulty changing passwords

Hello, I am trying to change my old password. I click on the character icon, then the personal icon, then go to the 'change password' option. I type in my old password, then type in the new password x2 that I would like. I get the message 'Incorrect old password.' I log out of the game, delete the saved password, and re-log in by typing the old password which I believe to be correct. It allows me to log in, so the old password I am typing must be right. I go back to the change password option, a...

Monday, December 5th 2011, 7:17pm

Items search option broken. It is in wrong language.

Hi, my item search option is broken. It returns searches in (I think) Polish. How can I get my english item search back? Thanks

Monday, June 27th 2011, 8:18pm

Summer Fair - Tin Can Alley

Hi, I chose the option to get 5 throws for 3 tickets. 3 tickets have been removed from my backpack. 19:02 You pick up the ball to throw and... 19:02 miss completely. blah blah blah something about being drunk on punch and not getting prizes for hitting other stalls. Ok, so I miss the first time. Where are my other 4 throws??? I could have used 1 ticket to miss completely, so why the three? I'd much rather 5 throws for 3 tickets.