Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 10:47pm

Author: -rumpnasty-

exchange

n/m. selling the item. close thread please

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 10:03pm

exchange

21:00 Received: Northern Wind Chainmail Shirt 1 pcs. Seized: China Pawn 8 pcs, China Knight 2 pcs, China Bishop 2 pcs, China Rook 2 pcs, China Queen 1 pcs, China King 1 pcs. i accidentally got this.... is there anyway that i can get the anger shirt instead? i've never exchanged chess before and apparently i exchanged for NW instead of anger. please exchange NW shirt for anger shirt. :mol:

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 6:36pm

efrils dissappeared

17:33 -rumpnasty- [6] has given Small Ing Rune Key 1 pcs to player -rumpnasty- [6] 17:33 The key turned, opening a secret door, and the contents of the stash are now at your party's disposal. Unfortunately, the key is stuck in the lock, withdrawing it without breaking is impossible. 17:33 Your party received: China Pawn 1 pcs 17:34 You have received items China Pawn 1 pcs 17:34 -rumpnasty- [6] has given China Pawn 1 pcs to player -rumpnasty- [6] question... and once again... it is not in my back...

Friday, February 18th 2011, 6:37pm

efrils dissappeared

i had 60-75 efrils yesterday. now they are gone. i also had a path of valour statue. that wasn't in my bag the next day when i logged on. someone help pls....

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:02pm

Lag Issue

i agree.... i lagged out in clan event fight. could still throw summons... but fight screen would not load.