You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 4:10pm

Author: mortician

skull problem

several days have passed and i still havent got any answer from you guys and the problem still remains. are you willing to take care of this matter or what?

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:49pm

skull problem

I dont get any error messages, its just that theyre unavailable to me when i open my slots. they dont appear on the left hand side of the screen like all my other stuff do so i dont have the option to click on them...

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 3:44pm

got booted from cc

All trouble i encountered had to do with the cave tournament only. i didnt have the chance yet to go to a normal cc and possibly discover any issues there as well...

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 7:34pm

got booted from cc

youre not the only one im sure! in addition to what youve mentioned, when i entered my instance, i found out that there were only 2 players on each side(!!!!!!!) i was with brutus beefus so he can validate what im saying, being a guard and all and when i clicked to get to human xroads it threw me out just like that!!!!!!!!! all these expences for salve, apotrope, blesses and stuff for nothing!!!! not to mention that the old tournament pass i had wasnt valid as well and i had to get the new one a...

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 6:57pm

skull problem

im not able to put my bringer of evil skulls in my bank slots or wherever i have any, except from the clan bank treasury. has something changed about it or is there a problem somewhere? thank you in advance

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:21pm

Halloween game bug 2

After i chose to continue denying geting the first pots, the game stopped and the following messages appeared: 15:08 You have completed the quest Let's Make a Deal!.15:08 You have tried it but you have lost everything. You can play again. The thing is, i havent played at all!!! i guess theres a bug in the game so please pay me back the 2g ive spent for buying the 4 coins needed. thank you

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 9:19pm

Figurines quest

I have collected all four figurines but no dialogue comes up with samary regarding them...is there a bug or something like that with him?...

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 12:01pm

profession problems

first of all, as you can find out from my posts, ive never had any intention of flooding in forums or will do in the future, i just didnt have any time to post my problems. as you can find out from my account details, i have done my fair share of opening caskets,( nothing but metal ones for the past 2 months or so!) and repairing things so to raise both my skills as a jeweler and mostly as a locksmith. its been a very long time since i last saw an upgrade in either of them and i was wondering if...

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 4:46pm

profession problems

is anyone paying any attention here guys? i dont intend to make fun of you, im just trying to make sure ill get an answer (preferably a decent one) to what i need to report...

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 9:10pm

copper horseshoes of luck

@ lilmatt hope youre right, thanks for the info though

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 7:31pm

copper horseshoes of luck

i got a blue chest from the wand today and except from the 9 great lifes it gave me, it also contained a SILVER horseshoe of luck. i checked afterwards my backpack inventory to see how many silver ones ive got now and i suddenly realised that all my 14 COPPER horseshoes of luck have mysteriously disappeared!!! is this a bug or something?... im waiting for your actions and answers asap please...:help:

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 7:38pm

spartan congress

Άλλο ενα spartan congress στέφθηκε με μεγάλη επιτυχία που πλέον αποφασίστηκε να γίνει θεσμός! θα τηρούνται πρακτικά και απουσίες οπότε φροντίστε να είστε...επιμελείς και τακτικοί!

Saturday, March 19th 2011, 11:18am

Greek

Οι spartans θα συνευρεθούν σήμερα σάββατο, 19-3-2011 στις 8 το βράδυ στο "Νησάκι", περιοχή Ποσειδώνιο, όσοι πιστοί και πιστές προσέλθετε, σας περιμένουμε!

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 9:44pm

Greek

Η καινούρια ημέρα συνεύρεσης των spartans έχει οριστεί γιαυτό το σάββατο, στις 19-3-2011! Μέρος και ώρα είναι ακόμα υπό συζήτηση, περιμένουμε και τις δικές σας προτάσεις κυρίες και κύριοι!

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 7:32pm

Greek

Συμφωνώ και θα συμμετέχω εννοείται, νομίζω οτι οι προσωπικές συναντήσεις είναι πολύ καλύτερες απο το περιορισμένο περιβάλλον του παιχνιδιού και ευκαιρία για κουβεντούλα και ανταλλαγή απόψεων, να περνάμε καλά γενικότερα βρε παιδί!...

Friday, February 4th 2011, 4:54pm

Greek

θα το κάνουμε τελικά για το σάββατο το βράδυ όπως είπε και ο chief? εγώ είμαι μέσα εννοείται, περιμένω επιβεβαιώσεις!