You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, March 1st 2013, 10:54pm

Author: Schorschi

Label on my gag is wrong.

Thanks Arion. About beeing creative and all: I figure whatever we do, it will allways be the people on the low levels who will struggle with dishonest, uncooperative and destructive people. Why? Because these people realize after a short (or not so short depending on their intelligence) time, that this game is not the right game for them to play. Just simply because this game is played best, if you team up. Whatever you do, fight mobs, do battlefields, get reputation, it is allways cheaper and m...

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 4:51pm

Label on my gag is wrong.

Hi Mentors, sorry to bother you in forum, but I can not in Game, because I am gaged right now. That I am gaged is absolutely right, I had a weak moment there and did something wrong in Chat. But the label on the gag is wrong. It says external liks. So if you could be so kind as to change that? I don't want people to think, that I did some illegal advertising or something. What I did should go with the "rude language" gag. For I apparently said some things to the stupid looter Magmariana, that on...

Saturday, December 31st 2011, 6:40pm

Celebrate the New Year in Faeo

Same here, fired off all the different fireworks, but it said that my red ones were blue...

Friday, December 16th 2011, 10:19am

A Special Chrismas Gift Magmar and Human quest mixede up

Hi there, I just started this special Christmas Quest and it is all mixed up. Sometimes my beloved Elder is called Baguron, someon send me to Bludiara and things like that. So please make sure, that we mags get the magmarian text and the humans theirs.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 6:57pm

Cleanup after finding Eloha's Treasure

So I did it, got the Treasure, it was worth the time and effort and now there is lots of stuff in my Quest-inventory, which I can't get rid off. Not the treasure, don't get me wrong, but a book, a number of pages from the diary, some skulls, a few crystals, a universal translator (not the star trek one) a Mark of Death and the amulet to the present. They don't take up any slots, so it is no big deal, but I like my Inventory all neat and tidy. So what do I have to do get rid of that once very use...

Friday, August 5th 2011, 5:45pm

Berona Tiger Figurine

I tried same as Attentater for 5 days now to get something out of the barrels. I have the Zigred and the Bear but I am not willing to spent money on the other figurines as long as i don't know if I can get the tiger eventually. So could one of you admins please check if there is something wrong?

Friday, March 4th 2011, 11:20am

Fighting the undead quest listed as finished, but i never started it

So here is my problem: I was going to do the "Fighting of the undead"-Quest, but it was not available. So I looked around and found the quest listed with completed Quests. But I never started it, so I have no chance to get the Key to the House. So could someone set that straight for me please? Thank you Schorschi