You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 41-60 of 282.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 4:21pm

Author: -Sasgaard-

About Mighty Warlord's comment

Instead of commenting on the thread he made, I would start one here because it's a different topic. So bear with me here, I'm not whining, I'm just explaining my point of view about level 18-19 battlefields. Mighty in his "I will attack everyone" thread posted that it's the only fun he has since high level mags don't go to battlefields and only hunt. That's the part I would like to comment on. So, here is my experience of level 18-19 battlefields since I got to 18. I'm not a top player and my to...

Monday, June 25th 2018, 8:57pm

first aid kit upgrade

got it, all set. thanks

Monday, June 25th 2018, 8:39pm

first aid kit upgrade

can someone please help me with the code into the lock phase of the quest to upgrade the first aid kit? How does this work? thanks in advance for your help.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:14pm

Level 18 roll call

Hey folks at level 18, considering arena, temples, etc...are pretty much impossible at level 18 being grouped with the monster 19s, let's get some tallars going this weekend. Double valor.....let's go guys.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 3:11pm

Chaotic Storm

I felt that this magic storm for chaotic wasn't great. That's true. THe negative effects were too much...I myself got negative 2 out of 3 times then stopped. Magic storm in chaotic is not good. Not point really. However, the magic storm in other battlefields has been great. Especially in CC.....many of us didn't do a CC in years and that magic storm in CC revived it for a weekend...it was awesome.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 2:30am

Boo hoo cry more

not sure what happened here....message got posted 3 times...sorry.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 2:29am

Boo hoo cry more

I completely disagree. These new events are great. THe game was dead at 16+, especially tallaars....these magic storms have brought some life. Admins could alternate them with normal events, sure...but please dont' remove them. THey are great.

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:30pm

Bug in CC event?

Okay...thanks for replying....my bad. Somehow I thought 16 and 17s would be together....

Friday, June 1st 2018, 7:03pm

Bug in CC event?

Yo yo yo...maybe I'm wrong so I'm just asking but aren't the 17s and 16s be together in this magic storm CC event? I thought it was 18 and 19 and 16 with 17? right now, 16s are alone and 17s too which means no CC is going at these two levels right now. Is that a mistake? should they be together?

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:17pm

temple storm valor?

Hey, in this new temple format...the storm thing...do valor pots work? also, is there double valor or is it normal valor and no valor pot allowed? thanks

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:18pm

Lisad, a quick question about weekends

Quoted from "Lisad" We do an events rotation every week. Lately we've been adding some new weekend events as you may have noticed. Hopefully, that will help to increase some activity. Yeah, I saw that and it was great. Thank you very much for hearing us and doing something about it. Cheers Lisad.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 5:33pm

Meridian button is gone?

under battlefields icon, the icon for meridian is gone. It's Saturday and we can't do meridian? not that it's a bad thing for me, I suck in there but still, the tab for meridan instance is gone as of now.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 5:05pm

When tech suport become even more stupid

Quoted from "Dzaack" wow!! you're turning into Shylark 1. the issue i was talking about is the same pretty much everyone talked about (even you); 2. the issue you're complaining has an answer so obvious that seems weird you continue to post about it; 3. If you wanna compare the posts I've made or participated in the last year (or two) with yours i highly doubt your posts are more relevant (to say the least) than mine. actually buddy, you are the one turning into skylark....you seem to troll eve...

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:50pm

Level 17s May event extra valor

The following bonuses will be active during this period: You will receive one and a half times more valor for the battles on all the battlefields, including Chaotic and Great battles. You will receive twice more Great battles reputation where they occur No break, more valor on all battlefields, let's go level 17s, arenas and temples are awesome for valor...let's queue.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:02pm

Quoted from "Dzaack" Quoted from "-Sasgaard-" Quoted from "I am Groot" 1 and 2 can't be unlocked yet. It's for future. First off, not the point of my post.... Secondly, the update news clearly states that we should be able to open Mistery chests. I think you missed the point of my previous reply to you... you already opened that chest for lvl 11 and lvl 13... lvl 16 still closed for now why do you even bother with multiple posts about the same obvious thing? Says the guy who has been posting on...

Friday, April 27th 2018, 4:01pm

Quoted from "cnR" It's specified in the update preview notes which mystery that we willl be able to open. If you haven't checked the notes before making a ticket and whining about it then it makes you more stupid than the person you blamed. . Ok fair enough, I did miss that point in the update news so that one is on me. With that said, it doesn't change the fact that the answer from tech is just plain stupid.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:58pm

Zarlogs and Maurinas lv 16+

my issue with this is those changes are making it even harder for the average/below average/bad toons. If the good players are having a tougher time killing them, how the noobs are going to hunt now? They think they level the field but all they do is actually making it harder for the not so good players.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:30pm

Quoted from "liam321" And you were able to... were you not? It never said you'd be able to open them all. Frankly I'm surprised that two tiers of each chest were added rather than just one of each And again, not the point of my post. I put a ticket saying I can't open the chest with the link, they reply to me asking to describe what my problem. LOL....that's the point of my post. Typical support reply as they don't read or they don't give a sh it or most likely both.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:13pm

Quoted from "I am Groot" 1 and 2 can't be unlocked yet. It's for future. First off, not the point of my post.... Secondly, the update news clearly states that we should be able to open Mistery chests.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:07pm

So I can't open this chest http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=524909109 I put a ticket in with support and I attached the link of the chest and I explain that from the recent update, I cannot open this chest while the update info says that I should be able to now. Please fix it. I get this answer from them: A reply to your message has been received: Hello! Thank you for your message. Please, provide a detailed description of the issue you've encountered. LMAO....what part of I cannot...