You are not logged in.

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 8:40pm

I want my valor back as I'm getting tired of this crap

Ok, tons of people have been complaining about lagging and not being able to even access the german and/or polish servers during interserver events.

It happened to me for a second time and although I didn't want to make a big deal out of it the first time I lost 5k valor for getting booted out of a CC on the polish server, this time, I couldn't even access the german server at the start of the CC and lost another 5k of valor. I want them back.

I saw the link showing the german server after I confirmed but the CC never loaded for me...next thing I know, I'm back on the . com server and I lost 5k valor and I couldn't queue for another 3 hours.

I'm tired of this BS, if you, admins, can't make something work properly, then we, players, shouldn't be suffering from it.

I want my 10K valor back, more for the principal than for the actual amount. I'm tired of things not working in here.

I know I'm probably going to get the usual smart ass answer from Cross Night but seriously, this is not right.

Please make it right.

Thank you.

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 10:26am

We are currently investigating these issues with interserver battlefields. Unfortunately there is not more we can tell you right now.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: