You are not logged in.

Friday, May 24th 2024, 10:18pm

Dailly Paper 24-05-24

wich kind of player you are?

A total of 22 Votes have been submitted.

32%

- PVP player (7)

41%

- PVE player (9)

23%

- Reputation player (5)

36%

- relax chill don't derenge me (8)

Every day is a test, with some players succeeding and others failing. Over the past few weeks, we've seen the human race evolve in a linear fashion. Which is a good thing, while their enemies are still resisting them.

As a newspaper worker, i've asked questions that could have cost me my life. but it's part of my job to keep you satisfied.

here are the questions i asked and the answers i received: :woody:
1V1 who wil win Ajan VS Mighty? ( everyone knows them, you can even call it a clasico.)
- They answered Mighty wil win :king:
1V1 Who wil Win ( here i won't write the name becausse as i said my life is in danger ;( )
- The player that won the 1v1 is actualy in Invictus clan :stronger:
I was looking for information about the HH clan, so I had to ask a player from this clan that everyone knows. What about players leaving or joining the clan?

- in each clan there are changes and players prefer to stay in a clan where they feel most comfortable :smoke:
and no guys, HH players :fight: doesn't cheat they just know how to play :knight:

BlackListed a clan? No. a Family :yes: . they've been through a lot. Merge after Merge, War after War. And they are still here and with one of the best clan talent. don't forget they are more than 40 clan in this game. :sarcastic: the question was: In 2024 this time what are the objectif from the clan blacklisted?
- as always just have fun ( I would like to add that a true leader's goal is to keep the clan active and together.thats what he is doing) :smoke: let's hope one day they'll have a mask clan. for now i'll keep on spying XD

It's always nice to know which clan is starting to become dangerous.!!!! :ninja:

- Academy of Chaos ( Gods players lvl 6-14)
-Intense ( nexte CW wil give me a clear feedback about them)
- Dark ridder ( good in ranking but don't see the players in hesitation)

The next newspaper will talk about players who are over- or underestimated :stronger: