You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Charr

Forum Noob

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

Guestbook

Monday, October 28th 2013, 10:15am

By Dark Princess

Hello there Charr.. I would like to say thank you for being so kind and respectful and a good friend to me in game... Also thanks for removing my splinters from time to time... Anyway I know I harp on u a lot about your homework but that's only because I want u to do well. I didn't get good grades in high school in fact, I nearly gave up. It took my mom to tell me to never give up and I didn't. I wound up graduating with my class mates in 2002 and it's an experience I will never forget. I know u like to play WoD but your education is far more important. Don't put off any project til the last minute... A term paper or something like that. You're a very smart guy and I'm sure you will excel to do great things. But anyway, thanks again for being a good friend and I hope our friendship lasts many years.

Your friend,

Darkie :)