You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• roybaxter

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• I like to share my own words with people in the form of blogs, posts, forum discussions, articles, etc. I am Roy, passionate about blogging in the healthcare sector. I have a personal blog on health-related topics named "MyWellnessDaily" and "InfoHealthTech". Mostly I write blogs on the following topics such as health and fitness, relationship, diet plan, men’s dysfunction medication information like why men buy cheap Zenegra for erectile dysfunction, and women’s health information such as women can buy Lovegra 100mg, etc.

Other than that, I also share content for Allmedscare online web portal on different topics such as eye care, immunio booster, allergy, quitting smoking, antibiotics, skin care, relationship problem, diet plan, health, and fitness, etc.

Apart from blogging, I love traveling and visiting peaceful places. I also watch web series, which helps me to improve my writing skill.

Personal information