You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• clicktesters

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Free FPS? Three Reasons to Think Twice About Paying!
    Everything was a lot more simpler when I first begun playing FPS Games. You eagerly waited for the next chapter Quake to hit the shelves and sprint down to the shops to purchase it. Nowadays things have changed with 100's of top names hitting the shelves month after month the choice can be endless. Is there any point in purchasing a title when you could get one for nothing? Here's three reasons why you would never want to pay!
    First: What if I don't like it?
    On how many occasions have you gone out and acquired a game, toyed with it for a while and never used it again? Just on about myself here I can honestly say I have defiantly done this more times than I would like to remember or would want to cause it would just make me drop down in tears thinking of the money thats gone down the drain! The biggest beauty with free games is that the only thing you would be throwing away is time and some hard drive space while you think should I or shouldn't I keep enjoying it.
    ⏩⏩⏩ cps test
    Gone are the days where $40 title becomes nothing more than a new coffee mat or new Frisbee for the dog! Say good bye to the years of pulling yourself out of bed early on release day to get yourself down to the shop in time to get a copy. Just sign up. Press the download key and come back in an hour to ready to install Free FPS title.

Second: Pay for what you get right?
    You would think so! In my experience over the years with these free fps titles the quality has always been Superb. I would go as far to say that there right on par with the paid games to! The graphics are incredible, pushing the boundaries with other top paid titles. A top example for you would be Global Agenda. This title has been built with the same graphics engine that is the muscle behind Quake (Unreal 3D engine 3) and is also a lot of fun to! Quake costs? Global Agenda costs zero!
    ▶▶▶ clicker test
    Quality of the servers is also another thing to point out. I have lost track how many times I have had to quit a server in Call of Duty due to it being badly overrun with lag. A player blinking from one end of screen then shoot straight off to the other and it's not just me either, just scanning over the in game chat you can see its affecting everyone. These days I have been playing a F2P MMO named Combat in Arms. Within this free fps MMO I can with all my heart say lag hasn't been a problem. Don't get me wrong it does happen but for the most part I am content in the fact that the game runs very smoothly, even when playing it on my ancient laptop.
    Third: Paid has all the content!
    So paid MMOs are more enriched in content? Or at least you would guess so since you're paying dollars for it. I would say that paid MMOs do have a lot more single player content than a free fps game. The free MMOs usually tend to focus mostly on multiplayer PvP aspect of first-person shooter.
    But is their content as rich as a paid game?
    Defiantly and probably more so. Just to point out my claim for you, there is a free FPS game named Operation 7 and has over 17 different maps and 5 different gaming modes to choose from and has upgrades coming out monthly. MMOFPS's such as Combat in Arms have a massive 300+ armory of guns to pick from. Yes some of these do involve micro-transactions but they got to keep the servers going right?
    ⏯⏯⏯ click test

Personal information

• Birthday

Mar 17th 1990 (34)

Male