You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 12:38pm

Bug in talaars

Hi,

recently since christmas I have been joining talaars and not every fight but a few fights if I attack someone my hp drops even though I have uses a fish to fill my hp to max. It happened again yesterday I attacked someone in talaars and when the fight loaded my went down to 200hp even though the opponent had not even attacked.
This wastes my full great life and has caused me to lose a fight, can you check into this please because it wasnt happening until the christmas transformation elixirs I used and after that it still happens sometimes.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 1:33pm

thats because that someone already made a blow on you, your fight didnt load for you as it should.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 2:33pm

it shows on fight log if i have been hit or not, and btw i asked admins not you

Friday, January 21st 2011, 7:43pm

it shows onyl teh blows you have seen if he hit you before teh fight loads for you you cant see
few peoples cna even kill you before teh fight loads via shuriken + great power

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 10:51am

Crazy ans sexy is correct here.