You are not logged in.

Friday, January 14th 2011, 11:20pm

event GBs

thsoe veent GBs are really nice thing because all teh best gathers and we can have fun teh onyl problem is that it is getting spoiled by summons every single time i know you dont care much about what players think but i still hope you will read what i write and understand that i want just teh best for faeo battle system so now back to the problem there are 2 possibilities os solving that problem i think if there is some other pls add it
1st is to ban summoning in teh battle from the very begining so noone could summon
2nd is to make summons and monsters add soem strength in teh GB so the team strength could be counted properly i support the 2nd one because it will help balance also the non-event GBs i hope you will do something about summons winning GBs thx for reading this all yours sincerely crazy and sexy

Monday, January 17th 2011, 11:39am

It is usually not possible to call any summons in Great Battles. We sometimes have events where we allow summons in Great Battles but that was not the case for the events we had recently. All the summons that were called in these events were called before the battles became Great Battles. A battle becomes a Great Battle as soon as there are at least 10 warriors on each side. If you don't want summons, make it a Great Battle as quicly as possible.