You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 20th 2024, 7:11am

Need help

Hello, I need to resign from a mission to start over since it does not give me the option to continue for some strange reason, how can I resign? This mission does not give me access to resign directly, I need help please, the mission is Shadows of Forgotten Heroes: Mysterious Embraces of Night

Saturday, April 20th 2024, 4:05pm

Hi GreenWarrior. We spoke at length in game about this quest. I will contact you again :)
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

Saturday, April 20th 2024, 4:34pm

Hello,

I and my mentor friend have tried to find solutions to your problem but it seems that you have got the quest item that you should have got after a few stages and therefore you can't pass current stage.

You need to contact Support to get this problem fixed. Please use this forum thread to send a mail to support with the problem you are having. If you need help with this mail, please feel free to contact us in-game and we will be happy to help you.

Have a good game!
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR