You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 25th 2024, 12:23am

Question

Hello, I didn't know where to post my question, so I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong part of the forum.
So, my question is this... how do I get my old character back? I logged in using my character's email address and I had to start over, when I had a level 4 character. I last played in 2014, was thinking about picking up the game again and would like to get my character back, since I did spend a few hundred dollars on it lol.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Sunday, February 25th 2024, 1:37am

Hello,

Can you please check if the following steps help with your account recovery:
https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37702

Sunday, February 25th 2024, 2:38am

The problem is that I never had an account on both servers, just the .COM server. My last login was in 2014 when my account was registered at my.com. When I logged in using my email I was given a level 1 character when I was level 4.

Sunday, February 25th 2024, 2:47am

The best option would be to contact Technical Support here. Only they would be able to advise on account recovery.