You are not logged in.

CC

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

• "LE LOUP" started this thread

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 3:10pm

CC

any 16 hot for CC ?

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 3:53pm

no cc with rotting stallers
404 not found

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 4:43pm

No cc, only meridian vaults, let's go!
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 7:24pm

create another post and rite Vaults here is CC :angel: i go CC i need valor and scalps ^^

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 9:22pm

No! All your base are belong to us! This is Meridian Vaults thread now.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 9:30pm

i understand that fighting loup 1 v 1 is complicate but no other way to make valor .well:

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 10:18pm

it's not complicated.... you usually die if you're not full buff (the only moment you don't stall if you are sure you'll win)... it's just boring to fight a staller...

no idea if you or nuclear or mirror are the worst players of this game when it comes to pvp...

all big mouth when buffed or backed up by some big level...

tell yourself fairy tails please, not us
404 not found

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 10:51pm

why dont u queue up in cc .well: .well:u speak u speak... always speak u are worse than a chick u talk to much

come and act a bit )) be a man go buy some balls bro ...

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 11:59pm

the balls you're talking about are the one you lost chicken....

I fought, and got tired of staller like you, wanna fight? Learn from the best to accept defeat and don't stall crying for help...

you're nothing more than a castle of cards, all 16 know you, what you want? to show it to the entire community?

I'm gonna film next time I attack you so, lets show all how a chicken stall...

big mouth and nothing else, that's what you are
404 not found

Monday, June 24th 2019, 1:42am

dont argue with fools on forum crypt, not worth your energy & loup behave yourself! all the whining you do in these bfs and somehow you are on forum with this attitude. when did you get confidence to jump back into interserver que? i remember you told me your staying away bcos 'its not fair!! :cursing: " when you loose ;) spend whole arena event in com que which never started, meanwhile there is 5 bf active on interserver, but you are afraid of ppls krits, stuns and pets, i wish i still had the gift :lol: :pinch:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, June 24th 2019, 6:54pm

little ball u still angry cause i kicked ur ass twice in row in abyss and right after hahahahaaaa ???

poor little ball :cry: :cry: :cry: queue up and talk less little ball )) you perfectly know why i stalled why dont u tell that u attacked right after abyss when i had mirror and greviour(which u have put haha) and yeah u were also buffed haha ? maybe cause u forgot ? u put only things at ur advantage )) and forget to tell how little are ur balls tell everything or shut ur mounth little ball ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, June 24th 2019, 7:00pm

and i dont understand why do u comment this thread it has been made to tell u to queue up nothing else if u dont have balls to queue just dont and dont write anything to show how little they are u just kill urself .... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Monday, June 24th 2019, 11:06pm

Looks like a balls matter)

Monday, June 24th 2019, 11:11pm

yeah c'mon little big mouth kitty... go out playing alone... we're waiting for you
404 not found

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, June 24th 2019, 11:17pm

WE ? who and where i'm coming :smile:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, June 24th 2019, 11:21pm

for every ppl who didnt understand why is he talking about stalling i show :

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=71984532091558

he attack right when i ended abyss by kicking his ass )) i had destruct and mirror he had blessed and i still kicked him in that fight hahaha twice

frustrating isnt it decry ?

Monday, June 24th 2019, 11:47pm

mmmm you kidding lol?

in that attack I had your destructor (and you don't, you removed it together with lost soul 'cause you weren't affected) and plus I had a minus of 20% of damage because was human property!!!!

you can laugh about yourself now lol 'cause buffed I was doing just 3-4 damage per hit more than you loooool and you started 2 vs 1 lucky me i killed one and suddenly was 3 vs 1

my god... you're shameless
404 not found

Monday, June 24th 2019, 11:54pm

hey loup.. i see you leave clan, can you take your talents to the darkside. It makes things so much easier xx
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 12:14am

shmeless is the little ball who speks and doesnt queue just come and prove that u have something :lol: :lol: if u dont want then just ignore that post dont kill urself more and more :lol:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 12:34am

u should have attck me in cc like that :lol: :lol: :lol: little ball