You are not logged in.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 10:03am

balance bad for humans, ı'm sorry but human players usually noobs.humanland free visit and scalp for magmars.boring this me and not fun.so ı go or members free fight no exe no valour for me, ı am not go usually that's why,strong and info at magmars every time .
game die for humans at that server (same de sever humans 2 month ago)

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 6:39pm

balance bad for humans, ı'm sorry but human players usually noobs.humanland free visit and scalp for magmars.boring this me and not fun.so ı go or members free fight no exe no valour for me, ı am not go usually that's why,strong and info at magmars every time .

1000000++++++

this is so true

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:01pm

1000000++++++

this is so true

Bullcake, the game is way off balance right now, a little balance won't hurt much. Both sides have a lot of noobs. Humans might have a higher quantity of noobs, but you also have a higher quantity of strong players, and the reason for that is... drumroll please... there are a lot more humans than magmars.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 3:59am

1000000++++++

this is so true

Bullcake, the game is way off balance right now, a little balance won't hurt much. Both sides have a lot of noobs. Humans might have a higher quantity of noobs, but you also have a higher quantity of strong players, and the reason for that is... drumroll please... there are a lot more humans than magmars.

Mags have 20+ more lv16+ than humans.... we have more ppl yes... but just noob leaches. Way way more stronger mags... you guys have a ridiculous advantage

:/

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 5:26am

you guys have a ridiculous advantage

I will remind you that on the next GB event
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 7:53am

Quoted

Mags have 20+ more lv16+ than humans.... we have more ppl yes... but just noob leaches. Way way more stronger mags... you guys have a ridiculous advantage

If your numbers were only rooted in thruth, your argument would be a bit more valid... Looking at the rankings, you'll see that humans actually have 8 more L16+ than mags.....

Now, this doesn't account for all the players with hidden profiles that you can't see in the rankings, but I think it's safe to say that we have a fairly even spread there on both sides.. Now, I suppose that over 30 humans could have leveled up since you made this post, but I highly doubt that...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 3:55pm

While the rankings is not the most accurate due to curses and such. The imbalance for magmars is not lack of power where it counts. Where ranks and thus power from Lord to Triumphator is concerned both races are neck and neck with mags having a bit more. Also with slightly more lvl17-18s. Where the gap starts to widen is number of mages wth humans having a 200+ advantage concentrated in the lower and mid ranges. Number of minimum rankable mages however has a gap of around 70 in favour of humans.

Depsite humans always having the higher population it is never a big advantage for valor. We get overweight in GB fast and get picked off easily. Server's GB bar reflects that with magmars having a 400+ gap. We have to spend way more time waiting in queue (4hrs for shot at equals). Only consolation is we get to win all mob killing events and more gamblers to win prizes. If you want all the advantage and disadvantage those mid level mages bring then you are free to get all 200 of them to fix the imbalance there :)

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 4:23pm

I am confused to do or not but still thinking

Monday, March 6th 2017, 2:27am

Depsite humans always having the higher population it is never a big advantage for valor. We get overweight in GB fast and get picked off easily.
no one can argue this, also with battlefeilds, in low lvls, more huamsn in que than mags all the time, very hard to enter full group as human and easy to make full group as mag..

but i hear mags used to kill each other off because they just didnt meet standards or didnt come to battlefeilds up to expectations, so you can only imagine why population is higher on human side than mag side, im sure many who are here today has gotten to experience both sides, at one point in time,

Monday, March 6th 2017, 2:55am

Depsite humans always having the higher population it is never a big advantage for valor. We get overweight in GB fast and get picked off easily.
no one can argue this, also with battlefeilds, in low lvls, more huamsn in que than mags all the time, very hard to enter full group as human and easy to make full group as mag..

but i hear mags used to kill each other off because they just didnt meet standards or didnt come to battlefeilds up to expectations, so you can only imagine why population is higher on human side than mag side, im sure many who are here today has gotten to experience both sides, at one point in time,

LOL, used to?? This still happens, and it happens on human side too. In fact, it happened about a week ago on human side. In chaotic, one human didn't load into the fight, he was in front of me and never drank a pot or hit or anything, I let the timer die each time before I hit him to give him a chance to load, but in the end, I killed him and he did 0 damage. He had 4 or 5 blessings, so I know he didn't plan to go like that. About 4 minutes after the fight, he was dead with a hex and mirror out in the middle of mage hunting grounds. One of the other mighty humans, who's name I'll retain in my memory, had went there and killed him.

Monday, March 6th 2017, 9:21am

well its pretty sad, and as you said happens from both sides. not very cool to allow this in game,

Monday, March 6th 2017, 7:00pm

all players with little brain leave better the human side,here to much noobs and this side inst good organizied ,ok,we are more players,but more is not automatic better

pilek happy,when time here over and play on other server

@ blade

your clan exe all from own race,when pvp-event,so we never can win with your crappy mib-actions ,look on yourself and then write here.....your clan make only bullcrap with low levels,use exe scrolls for nonmages etc,90% of your clanplayers get jailed,when in april the new rules comes / when comes on this server too i mean ,maybe only on other
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, March 6th 2017, 9:21pm

LMAO...looks like someone needs some anger management sessions.... :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Mar 7th 2017, 8:00pm)

Monday, March 6th 2017, 11:17pm

@ blade

learn forum rules and gamerules sweety ,today from your clan only 2 atacks on red tool and 3 mirros,all sleep or what ? crappy noobclan ,send me any lvl 5-9 but no,your superheroes better jump as lvl 18 on lvl 7 :lol:

you ask why players like sky on war can destroy our red tools ? look here

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=262572384

or klavsgod can run + atack red tool here

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0

the awnser is,your clan mirror to much from own race and noone can help while under mirror or hexes and when your clan not stop this crap,then we loose here more and more players

super MIB :thumbsup:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 12:39am

"Pilek" has been succssfully added to your ignore list.

found way to turn him off with his pointless way to think about something :D