You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 11:33am

Poseidopus - Shadow Catcher

hi all, i have a problem with killing the http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?artikul_id=1596 for Red Shadow catcher quest.

people tell me to use the new cast which you get from quest there, so it wont attack you 3x in one turn and such, but for me this cast does NOTHING.

its a waste of a turn, makes no dmg, doesnt prevent any of his effects/spells

i went with + 61 concentration and such, i get it down to 20k and then it heals with vampirism 6 attack = + 5000 hp sometimes.

pls tell me how can i beat it? that my spell does nothing, is this normal?

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 11:39am

and yes i read muffins guide about this, use the new spell when he have 3-4 fury and so on... problem is my spell does nothing!

poseidopus still attacj 3-4 in row, use vampirism and such

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 12:01pm

drop jaka and beat it.....

ops, you don't have one :wink::lol:
404 not found

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 1:02pm

and yes i read muffins guide about this, use the new spell when he have 3-4 fury and so on... problem is my spell does nothing!

poseidopus still attacj 3-4 in row, use vampirism and such

Noobs are not supposed to kill him...

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 1:05pm

if you dont have anything constructive to write, save your words... i dont need them thanks :)

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 6:26pm

18:25 After performing a great deed in the service of the Shadow Catchers, the character -Arkan- [11] received the Medal of Worship.

nvm now i waited some hours did again, and the spell worked this time. dont know why but it did :)

can be closed-

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 7:00pm

Nice community ever 2k17...