You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 5:14pm

alchemist

Hello, for several weeks I do not raise the level of profession alchemist and continue doing make collection but I do not advance of the level 25, any help is welcome

Friday, February 12th 2016, 6:30pm

Just keep pickimg and make potions Power pots don't cost a lot to make and the will sell o the AH... Also wound heal potions rasise your level and can be used in CC so people like them...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, February 15th 2016, 4:36am

it is normal for the raise level to go slower as you approach each breakpoint in skill( level 30, 60,90...). as Shylark pointed out keep trying, it will eventually come.
I'll look that up...