You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 8:19am

Turkish Ottomon Empire

Hi, I was just researching as a field of interest civilisations and Empires that have come before us and their accomplishments.

I have started with the Ottoman Empire due to the large amount of Turkish players that have recently joined us, maybe they can educate us with their history.

Turkish Ottoman Empire.

Please tell us what you know and share your knowledge, it would be appreciated if you can reference reliable sources i.e. books etc.

Any information is valuable and appreciated )))

This could include before, during and after the empire including why the empire ceased to exist/collapsed.

@'Knowledge is Power'

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Friday, October 17th 2014, 5:28pm

Play Age of Empires II with it's expansion.

The game has a historically accurate depiction of some battles and the preceding and following text during a campaign will be helpful. Since it's story driven, it's quite fun to find out the history that way.

Apart from that, a lot of wikipedia articles are a good source of history for the empire and it's downfall.

I got into reading about them this way as well.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 11:49pm

That is an option but it cannot guarantee 'accurate' accounts of history, is likely to have biases thus, i asked for any relevant books if someonecandirectme.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."