You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 12:05pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

Dear Community,

Welcome to another forum event which you had the chance to vote for a while ago.

The update is done and I´m sure you all took your time to explore all the new features. However, we did not forget about our last community event where you were able to create your very own idea into an event. The winner of this event was Ti-Gra with the idea of "Your Pet/Mount in Real Life".

Take a picture of your pet or the pet, animal of a friend or even a pet you see outside in a park. We don´t want pictures of the internet, as it should be a little challenge for you. If you have no pet, go out and look for one or ask your friend, family member who has one and do a picture. Create a little picture like above and tell us a bit about your pet in game and in real life. Maybe they have something in common. :dance:

The event starts today and will end on Wednesday 7th. The winner will receive a pet of their choice (has to be on the server already) or can upgrade their current pet to the next stage (e.g. grey to green etc.) :love3:

Everyone who takes part in the event will also receive 10pcs of Sign of Friendships.

Now, lets have fun! :horse:
Yvil

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Apr 24th 2015, 5:39pm)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 12:40pm

:dragon:
satana13 has attached the following file:
  • tooth 2.jpg (58.57 kB - 96 times downloaded - latest: Mar 28th 2022, 11:15am)
The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he doesn't exist :sarcastic:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 1:06pm

pet compitation

:horse: this is my favorate pet and danger pet which i enjoy a lot playing with it thans :horse: :ghost:
Ghokimi Swu has attached the following file:
  • Image077_001.jpg (120.41 kB - 65 times downloaded - latest: Mar 28th 2022, 11:16am)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 1:57pm

Watch out or I release Larry, the Alligator
Nighthawk has attached the following file:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:10pm

buyaka

HEHE
River_Diss has attached the following file:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:11pm

Remember :) no pictures of the Internet.

And you have to write a little bit about your little one. Read the post to not be dissapointed.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:56pm

0 dmg

maybe this cant dmg anythingindex.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=432index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=433 but can give you enough energy and make fun for you :P

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:59pm

1. good and evil together and thay all my :bllll: :bllll: :lol:
oGogo has attached the following file:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 3:12pm

Sorry this is my game pet and this picture from internet, but...:D

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 3:34pm

Rupert the Demon Hound Pup (albeit a greying, aging pup) loves to create chaos. When he's not shredding the recycling bags, tearing carelessly tossed about lunch boxes to bits, getting into the garbage or chewing on the front door, he likes to pass the time raiding the fridge, begging for food while getting constantly underfoot, or chewing his way into bottles of liquor. He was never happier than when he scored a bottle of Bailey's Irish Creme from a kitchen cabinet.

The perfect dog with whom to charge into battle!
Alamus has attached the following file:
  • rupertWoD.JPG (48.13 kB - 62 times downloaded - latest: Jun 14th 2022, 8:30am)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 4:32pm

in real life pet looks like this dog :) when he sleeps

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 4:34pm

Tippy

This is my innocent pet. But I know one day he will be EVIL..... :D :sarcastic:
Koir has attached the following file:
  • tippy.jpg (27.72 kB - 66 times downloaded - latest: Mar 28th 2022, 11:17am)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 4:49pm

Tapsu the Little Kodrag

Here she is devouring a tiger.
Apilas has attached the following file:
  • Tap2.jpg (144.42 kB - 62 times downloaded - latest: Mar 28th 2022, 11:17am)

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 5:56pm

This is our lil Piggy Fang, he spends his days lazing around the house his favorite toys to naw on are his Cow Hoof, Nylon Bone and of coarse his cuddle companion Teddy.. If he were a war of dragons pet he would most likely be the Kodrag with his Big belly, Huge appetite and Yes he even Makes Kodrag sounds! lol

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 7:03pm

my pet-suza

This is my pet Suza she is allways near me :)
-Spiky- has attached the following files:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 9:40pm

My Pet Family: In Game & Outside of the Game

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 9:41pm

i decided to go a little off base here.. hopefully yvil will allow me to, i just found the resemblence a little more appropriate ;-)

this is one of my dogs, the smallest one... even tho the real version is a little too small to use as transport, i think she can deliver an equal bite to the one i ride on the picture next to her :yes: but sure as hell shes more vicious and dominating

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 9:49pm

Hello all, this is Fubar. He's a basset hound that my mom bought about 10 years ago. When I moved, I had to leave him behind with my family since I can't have dogs or cats in my apartment. Anyway, he's living with my stepdad who spoils him rotten! He's a fat happy dog and when I see him, I feel like my mom is close by. He isn't at all evil but he's cute! Hope this picture shows up. :)
Dark Princess has attached the following file:

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 11:32pm

this is my little dog :)
Narcissus has attached the following file:
  • dog.jpg (3.12 kB - 855 times downloaded - latest: Feb 5th 2024, 5:46pm)