You are not logged in.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 3:31am

I'd like to thank irish for pulling me out of the instance and all that helped players stuk there... very nice to have friends that care if you able to play... even if all weekend all you could do is sit in city... Also those that ran for precious csket perchases for me... ty all very much.

capacity 40/20 All items broke, belts rings, amulets and armour i have paid to repair my bags so i could at least move some and finally sunday i have only a 2 min trans time rather then 2 hrs

Admins, please repair my items, injuries and return my 10g as 10g to join event to only sit all weekend is rather unfair. Watching others gain scalps and valour through them and not be able to do myself saddens me ... how now can i gain what i lose out on?
think also of my pumkin plants and buff pots we all lost when killed... there was more then an event some of us lost out on but also gaming time, influence rep, palace runs, and more.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 10:23am

If you have received a sustaining injury or your armor was damaged due to the fact that you didn't become a ghost in the event, please contact support@warofdragons.com.

We are only able to compensate you if we have the following information:

- A fightlog or the time and date of your fight (as exactly as possible)

- The chatlog with the message telling you which items were damaged or a screenshot of thus message.

- A description of what has been damaged or which injuries you received.

- Your user name. Please also make sure that you contact us from the email address under which your character is registered.

Please contact as soon as possible, closing date is November 3.