You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 6:01pm

Game problem after upgrade

I have had a problem since the upgrade. It started with the game no longer accepting my password, but I got past that by changing the password with a new one. Once I got in the game I found that I can no longer bring up the backpack screen. It shows that it is trying to access the file, but it never shows up. I can't get to anything in my backpack now. I sent an e-mail to the support address, but have not gotten any response. I would appreciate any assistance possible. My user name is Klerg.

Saturday, May 25th 2013, 9:24pm

Try clearing cache for the game client. If that alone doesn't help clear cache/history for the browser the client is based off (for the old client this would be internet explorer, for the new one google chrome).

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 7:58pm

I am not using the game client, but I will try clearing the browser cache and history.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:02pm

after todays update i cant log into the game Bobo-Killer-II , plz help !!!