You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 1:40am

Lost (Decayed) item - Cavalier's Chest

Greetings,

During the "Learning to Ride - the Fast Way" event. I purchased a Cavalier's Chest for 22 Diamonds. I did not open the chest at the time of purchase because I did not have the reputation to buy the mount at the time. As most items in the game have a limited duration, I didn't want to take the chance of losing the items from the chest. Now unfortunately the chest itself does also have a timer. My question Is, is it possible to have this item restored? In my opinion, I feel any items purchased with Diamonds should never decay.

Thanks.

Monday, April 8th 2013, 7:49pm

you can use our premium services feature for retrieval of some items, its always best to contact support for further information when it pertains to expired items. I would recomend you contact support via this link and submit a trouble ticket include all pertanent info such as date ans time of item expiring and ask if there is any service you can use to retrieve it. hope this helps
http://support.mailrugames.com/

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 9:44pm

Funny :lol:

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 11:07pm

Thanks for the response, I did email them recently. So If I don't hear a response back I will use the appropriate form. Thanks again.