You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 27th 2012, 6:04pm

Summer Games

Well I have the torch, and the summer games are on.... so where do I "use" the torch?

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 4:36am

try the sun figure only after you have completed all tasks

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 7:28am

Well it says... "Make your way through your continent with the torch and light the fire when the games are opened You will be told the exact route when you are on your way. But be careful_ If you die in a fight before you have reached the last place before the stadium you will have to get a new torch and run the whole way once again."

It's not telling me where to go....

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 5:55pm

you were told, check your chatlogs. worst case; decline the quest and start over.

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 6:29pm

You're right... " a tower on a coast"... does that mean the island?

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 6:45pm

OH and How do I know if I got the location right?

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 11:40pm

Tower on a coast is luan coast. Just go there and click the tower and you get next clue ->
Which will be graves of poor. There is a rock to the right. Click for next clue ->
Which will be sleepy valley. Click on the pot at foot of tree which will send you back to ->
Wild forest. Click on the same quest tree to get the final clue. ->

Which unfortunately is plateau of silence. You will need to get there and click the ruins to the right.
This click unlike the others has a fill bar that takes about 30+ seconds to complete. Have fun praying gungls or mags dont attack you during lol.

Monday, July 30th 2012, 9:35am

This event is over 3 days ago - cant light the staduim anymore.