You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 4:24am

Quest (Mystery of Fay-go)

I have heard that you can get/purchase drafts for the items that you need for this quest which are; ( Souvenir Drafts for the Morrow, Lunar and Star) for the three (3) celestial bodies. I have look all over and am unable to find them can you please help me. It is driving me crazy which is not far just around the corner.

Thank You Very Much
Sin:neznau:

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 9:15am

Hello there!

In order to receive a Souvenir Draft, you need to complete the quest An Unusual Invention. You can get this quest by speaking to Globius at Pacifist Hills. However, once you complete the quest, you'll have the opportunity to choose only One of the three drafts. The rest of the souvenirs you will have to buy from other players.

Good luck with your quest! :drink:
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Friday, June 1st 2012, 4:41am

to clarify: the draft allows you to make a type of souvenir from faulty efril fragments. the souvenir is a type of gift. you may not give it to yourself. to complete the quest to faygo you must arrainge 3 people to send you the 3 different souvenir gifts...of course they would expect some compensation for this service.

Friday, June 1st 2012, 7:22am

In addition to that... you can have 2 people send you the souvenirs you need... and the third one you can make yourself... and keep it in your backpack in order to complete your quest.
After that, you can sell it to someone who needs it... :))
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 3:00pm

I Wish to Highly thank all (3) three person's (MindFreak, marensman, and paul260386) for providing me with the information that I was looking for. I truly thank you! It has been a great help in guiding me in the right direction that I need to go.

Again Thank You
Sin