You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 2:34am

10% bonus for buying diamonds

Is there a reason I didn't receive the 10% bonus on the diamonds I just purchased?
Thanks

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 4:58am

the bonus should be recieved not on the purchase of the diamonds but when you cash them in for gold. (i.e. 40diamonds normally=40gld +1gld) (with bonus 40diamonds = 40gold + 4g extra bonus +1 gold bonus). I hope this helped .
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Friday, March 30th 2012, 9:46pm

Admin, I just purchased a lot of diamonds to discover you meant 11am and now pm. whay have a deadline at such a silly time please keep it standard at midnight or something please? I am not buying anymore until I get the bonus so I will wait.