You are not logged in.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 4:16pm

1. yesterday around 21-22 game time, i stopped playing then so i dodnt know how was later
2. i was trying to pick some plants and snow
3. many different locations... wolf wasteland, baurvil, lights edge, virgold estate
4. dont know
5. the backpack didnt open, the instance was black, didnt see anything, after some time my backpack opened though i didnt do anything, later putting clothes was a problem... took me around 5 min to put it all on me

Monday, January 16th 2012, 4:37pm

-When did the issue occur? : server time: roughly 19:00 - 23:00

-What did you do at the time? : Picking plants in tomb of kings, moving from tomb to chernag, professions, mentor shifting in chernag answering incoming questions.

-In which location did the issue occur? : Tomb of kings, Place of sorrows, clan burial grounds, smokey knolls, settlement of chernag

-What exactly didn't work correctly? : Chat would not send messages, messages lost from both sender and receiver, clan chat/location chat would not respond, trade floods/location floods would not send/post into chats, profession activations would not work (IE you click a button to create a potion) when they would work it would require 30secs-1min before activation. client forced itself to refresh, once refreshed javascript applications (IE chat/player box would not load, main location box would not load, left with a white screen with internet explorer error describing server could not be found) chat log would not record. opening backpack/personal/profession/all other windowed screens would not response to first click-delayed response times.

personal response time 800-1k, speed 6-13kbs, ping 190-250 multiple players i have asked reported same response times.

Trouble shooting i performed.
closed client and re-loaded, cleared cache's, hard reboot of comp system, hard reboot of modem, switched to browser (after completing mentor shifting) issues continued after all this was performed.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 5:00pm

1. 15 jan around 20-22 game time
2. was trying to charge a rune , was not able to even move from locations or open backpack
3. many different locations... pretty much all locations

5. the backpack didnt open,white screen , chat was also not loading , was not able to summon my luan - in short nothing worked :)

Monday, January 16th 2012, 6:50pm

1. Game time from 18:00 - 2120 15/01/2012
2. had trouble loading fights
3. couldnt type in chat (needed at least 4 or 5 attempts to get message through)
4. location got stuck for a few mins each transfer
5. couldnt open back pack
6. white screened a few times.
7. cleared cache, deleted obsolete files
8. attempted to re start client a few times, 3rd time lucky
9. closed client tried other website all ok
10. response at one pont was +7000
11. game became un playable

Monday, January 16th 2012, 10:05pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;128658"

Thanks for letting us know about these issues, we are currently investigarting them.

In order to hlep us resolve this problem. please provide the following information when reporting lags:

-When did the issue occur?
-What did you do at the time?
-In which location did the issue occur?
-When did the game go back to mormal (if applicable)?
-What exactly didn't work correctly?

The more detailed and exact the error description is, the higher is the chance to find the reason for these problems (if it is an issue on our side).

It started for me at 15.01 20:04..........I could not move or chat .. clicked location and it was like it was not registering the command. Three minutes later I was in next location and could chat. It did it again no movement and i tried logging in and out refreshing and deleting obsolete files just in case. Three minutes went by and I was in city. I made no other actions I was not fighting nor picking anything. During all of this my pin and response times were massive and showed only one tiny red bar. I logged off and figured I would wait to see if anyone had improvment later and come back.
Came back on game at 03:00 and things apeared to be back to normal.

At 06:20 I repeated tried to change my password and it kept telling me that my old one entered was incorrect. Tried several times logged in and out of game and still cannot change it. Had other players try and they have same issue as well.

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 12:49am

15/01/2012 20:00 - 22:00
Cleared cache and restarted client, to no affect.
All locations which I was in at the time - UW area, and temple of the Water
Not sure, although when I left game around 22:00 the lag had begun to ease.
Was hunting baby Korr in UW when the game became laggy. Client forced refresh frequently during fight, and movement in fight was slow. Chat laggy - taking 3-4 attempts to type a message and it arrive in the chat. Sometimes the chats also appeared not in the order which you typed them. Moved around in uw, and found that moving location would not refresh. Putting clothes back on after being in UW took a good 5 minutes, as well as accessing chest in the Temple of the Water.
Picking items/fishing would also take a good 3 minutes...1 minute for the 'click' to activate, a minute for the fish to be caught, and a further minute for the game to accept I had caught the fish and allow me to start again.

16/01/2012 approximately 21:15 - 22:00
Cleared cache.
Crossroads, Mortis Dale, Domain of the Winds
Around 22:00
Chat was extremely laggy, with things typed taking a few mins to appear in chat, alongside appearing in chat in the wrong order (if you typed something after the first message which hadn't appeared, the 2nd message would appear before the 1st). In fight lags, slow motion as well as unable to/slow to use pots/hits. Not nearly as severe as the events 15/01/2012
I do not get Falling Down Drunk... I become accidentally horizontal :drink:
Viva La Resistance! :devil:

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 9:29am

Funny, I am not recieving any lag. Must be your RAM.